- We FINALLY are all seated at the table, with plates of food, drinks, eating utensils, napkins, and all necessary sauces.
- Ryder: "Got to Praaay."
- Daddy: "Yes, do you want to say the prayer."
- Ryder: "Uh-huh; I put my poon right here" and he lays his spoon on the table.
- Begins prayer: "Oh (or Heavenly? not really sure) Father, thank you (words left to be interpreted by the Holy Spirit) food (more words) Amen.
- Mommy and Daddy praise Ryder for saying the prayer, and everyone takes a bite.
- Ryder puts down spoon, "Got to praaay," and he folds his hands up close to his eyes and prays again.
- Mommy and Daddy laugh at their sweet little boy.
- Another bite.
- Yes, you guessed it, another prayer : )
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Blessed,and Blessed, and Blessed Again
Supper with Ryder: