Monday, June 28, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things




Many mommies weep over the idea of their babies getting so big so quickly. While I hated when "upbo" became simply, boringly, ordinarily "up," and I must admit that I was a little sad when Ryder first actually said "W" instead of just wiggling, and I do really miss hearing Camden being called "Oh Wow!," overall, I really, truly LOVE watching Ryder grow. While I wasn't so much a huge fan of the infant stage, the toddler stage is exciting and funny and interesting (and now he can feed himself, and go potty, and tell stories, AND he still loves to cuddle with his momma!). Here is a list of Ryder's favorite things today, in his words:


Me: "Who is your best friend?"

Ryder: "Camden"

Me: "Who else?"

Ryder: "Drake and Carter"

Me: "What is your favorite color?"

Ryder: "Orange and Blue"

Me: What is your favorite movie?

Ryder: "Frosty"

Me: What is your favorite song?

Ryder: "Blue and orange color song" (I don't really believe this since he is currently constantly singing "Booster, Trust and Obey, Sea of Galilee, Are You Washed in the Blood, and Old McDonald", but that is what he said.)

Me: What is your favorite letter?

Ryder: "W" (This I believe :)

Me: What is your favorite word?

Ryder: "O-W-E-N" (all spelled out)

Me: What is your favorite book?

Ryder: "Rudolph...I need to go to Kellee's and read Rudolph." (So apparently, his favorite book is one that is at the Gilpin house).

Me: What is your favorite thing to do?

Ryder: "Ride with Jonie!" (Yes, very true. He will wake up asking to ride with Jonie :)

Me: Where is your favorite place to go?

Ryder: "Jonie's house"

Me: What is your favorite toy?

Ryder: "My green tractor."

Me: What is your favorite food?

Ryder: "French fries."

Me: What is your favorite restaraunt?

Ryder: "Cracker Barrell"

Me: What is your favorite shirt to wear?

Ryder: "My Ry Ry don't like sand shirt, and the hippo shirt, and the soccer ball shirt." (He asks to wear the Ry Ry don't like sand shirt EVERYDAY.)

Me: Who is your favorite dog?

Ryder: "Aprilia....and Ricos"

Me: What is your favorite animal?

Ryder: "Cows"

Me: Who is Mommy's best friend?

Ryder: "Daddy"

Me: Who is Daddy's best friend?

Ryder: "Mommy"


I love waitingforRyder to answer a question because I really never, ever am quite sure what he is going to say. I'm sure the list of favorites will change, but for right now, I love knowing the things that Ryder loves most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. I love your comments!